A list of tools for corpus linguists
This list provides basic information of some common tools in the area of corpus linguistics, which should be of great use to corpus newcomers and expert alike.
🔑 What is this list?
This is a crowdsourced list of tools for corpus linguists. Inspired by Tools for Corpus Linguistics, I created this list with Airtable.
💡 How to search in the list?
PC browser (recommended)
- Search the table directly: simply click on 🔍️ icon in the upper right-hand corner of the table or, keyboard shorcut “⌘/Win + F”
- Filter the table according to certain criteria: right click on a specific cell of the first row of the table (say, “Types”); select “Add filter” on the pop-up window; create your own filtering criteria (use filter operator and add additional filter as you want)
- For a better view of the table: click on “View larger version” in the lower right-hand corner of the table
- If you prefer to view it on your phone, go to APP version
- You can choose to search directly on the opened page or, you can add the page to your phone home screen (like a shortcut) and search.
✨ What else?
This list will be updated on a regular basis.
Feel free to share it with your research fellow.
If you would like to contribute to this list, please submit the information below. An appropriate credit will be given if it is adopted.